- Hormones (don’t even get me started on what goes on during my period)
- too much or too little insulin (duh)
- being really excited
- being mad
- being sad
- pretty much all emotions
- school ( math test fuck me up like none other)
- sleeping in
- getting up early
- the weather (yeah even the fucking weather)
- let’s just assume that everything effects my blood sugars because they’re stupid
I struggle with depression and a lot of times it affects my diabetic treatment. I sometimes just wish I would go into a coma so I wouldn’t have to take care of myself. But whenever my bloodsugar actually gets between 60 - 40, the fight comes out in me. It’s reassuring to know my body doesn’t want me to give up on it just yet.
Sometimes I feel as though I must have done something really bad in a past life (or maybe in this life!) to “deserve” being diagnosed with diabetes.
I just want to move somewhere where suicide doesn’t cross my mind I want to be myself and not feel anything at all but happiness and self love.
this guy is listening to loud ass gospel music in the library and one of the workers asked him to turn it down and he said “YOU CANT TURN DOWN JESUS”